Mirvac Ready Homes
Our Mirvac Ready Homes have been intelligently designed to maximise light, seamlessly transition from indoors to outdoors and blend style with functionality and durability. Exterior material and colour palettes have been selected to create a harmonious streetscape while offering abundant variety in design and detail. Specified inclusions, site costs and landscaping are all covered in the price of your home and all you need to worry about is the fun part – choosing an internal colour scheme to suit your taste and personality and selecting from our range of upgrades.
Images are artist impressions.
Create a home that is uniquely yours
Use left and right arrows to toggle through the various colour scheme options for your new Mirvac Ready Home at Georges Cove Residences. Images are artist’s impressions.
Green and clean
Our Ready Homes at Georges Cove Residences include a number of design features and inclusions that increase their sustainability.
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout, designed to use much less energy than a typical BASIX compliant home.
- Energy efficient appliances and water efficient tapware.
- Layout of the homes, including window placement have been designed in consideration of solar aspect.
- Doors and windows are positioned to allow cross flow ventilation allowing the breeze to naturally cool your home.
- Rainwater tanks are provided to reduce mains water use for toilet flushing and landscape irrigation.
Sustainability Upgrade Options
Induction cooktop to replace gas cooktop
Heat pump hot water system
Provision for EV car charger
5kW Solar PV panels with energy monitor app
Clean Energy System - 5kW Solar PV panels and 10kWh Battery with energy monitor app
Energy sub-meter with energy monitoring app